Terms & Conditions:
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 13 years of age, except employees of Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Centrepoint Malls (“FCM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FCM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “The Grateful Singapore Sale - Spot the Difference!” and the “contest period” is from 16 to 23 June 2016 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 29 June 2016.
2. Prizes are as follows:
3. To qualify for the contest:
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, a lucky draw will take place among all participants that provided one correct entry on the respective contest post. Each participant will have one (1) chance in the lucky draw. FCM will select 3 winners.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FCM’s decision which shall be final.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of FCM (whose decision shall be final) on 24 June 2016 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 29 June 2016 via a tagged comment in the same Facebook post. The winners will only be announced on the Frasers Centrepoint Malls Facebook Page.
8. All winners to this Contest must contact FCM via Facebook Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winners and provide their Name as per NRIC, mailing address, email address, contact number and date of birth to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner with the earliest entry will be taken into consideration.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FCM Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FCM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. FCM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. FCM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FCM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest.
15. FCM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. FCM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.